Terms & Conditions
- You and Your means the user of the School Uniforms Australia website.
- Our, Us and We means School Uniforms Australia
- The policies on this web site apply to this website which is operated by School Uniforms Australia, under the domain name www.schooluniformsaustralia.com.au [link to home page] and other associated School Uniforms Australia websites and online stores.
- These policies may also apply to services offered by School Uniforms Australia on websites hosted by third parties. If so, express reference to these policies will be made on those websites.
- As the School Uniforms Australia website develops and as technology evolves, School Uniforms Australia will continue striving to provide you with better and more customised services and with a more effective website. School Uniforms Australia encourages you to review the Security and Privacy Statement periodically because the Security and Privacy Statement may change from time to time.
All prices in the shopping areas are quoted in Australian dollars (AU$) and are GST inclusive (Australia’s 10% sales tax). All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter prices for any reason and at any time. If this should happen after you have ordered a product, we will contact you prior to processing your order.
What you must not do
You must not:
- Use School Uniforms Australia for any activities, or post or transmit to or via www.schooluniformsaustralia.com.au any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party's rights or privacy, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes
- Use this website in a way, or post to or transmit to or via www.schooluniformsaustralia.com.au any material, which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying www.schooluniformsaustralia.com.au
- Use this website to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic mail messages to anyone
- Make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using this website
- Use another's Member ID or name without permission
- Provide false information when registering or changing your registration details
- Impersonate another person when using this website
- Post to or transmit to or via www.schooluniformsaustralia.com.au any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the website
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the website; and
- Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
PayPal is the trusted leader in online payments, enabling buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 100 million member accounts in 190 countries and regions. It is accepted by merchants everywhere, both on and off eBay.
Is it safe to use?
PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant.
Why use PayPal?
- Make purchases or send money with PayPal – it’s free
- Shop and pay conveniently by saving your information with PayPal
- PayPal is accepted by millions of businesses worldwide and is the preferred payment method on eBay
All copyright and intellectual property rights are owned by School Uniforms Australia. This site and its contents are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights whether registered or unregistered - any other use of the content of this site is prohibited, including but not limited to modification, reproduction, transmission, performance and/or display.
School Uniforms Australia is not liable for any property damage, personal injury, loss of use, loss of profit or consequential, indirect or incidental damages in relation to any product provided to you. You acknowledge you will not be entitled to make any claim whatsoever against School Uniforms Australia.
School Uniforms Australia provides this site on an 'as is' basis only and modifications will be made from time to time. School Uniforms Australia makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the site or its contents. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. You acknowledge that you may not be entitled to any claim against School Uniforms Australia for any inaccurate information provided by you.
Force Majeure (“Act of God”)
In case of force majeure these terms and conditions can either be considered as judicially cancelled with neither you, or School Uniforms Australia being entitled to any compensation or the delivery time(s) can be extended with the currency of the force majeure. School Uniforms Australia considers force majeure as: war, mobilisation, terror acts, blockade stagnation of work, transport obstructions, measures of commercial policy, new or amended legislation, strikes, the non-delivery or non-due deliveries of the Goods by suppliers to School Uniforms Australia, natural catastrophes and any circumstances, events and circumstances that are beyond our control.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.