All our products are normally delivered within two (2) working days from the date your payment is received. Our estimated delivery times are in business days (Monday through Friday) excluding Public holidays.
Unless otherwise agreed by us, we will deliver your Products to the address indicated on your Order Confirmation. If no-one is available to take delivery of your Products, our carrier (Australia Post) will leave a card so you can then collect your product from your local Post Office. Where delivery is by our courier service, if no-one is available to take delivery, a card will be left requesting you to contact them to arrange a suitable time and date for delivery. Title and risk of loss to all Products will pass to you on delivery.
- We charge a flat shipping fee of AU$10 throughout Australia
- International Shipping is available but the fee will vary from country to country. Please email email@example.com before your purchase is made to find out the shipping fee to your international destination.
- Australian orders will be delivered in approximately 2 working days. Shipping times will vary for international orders.
- To guarantee safe delivery of your items, we recommend your parcel is sent to your place of business as items are typically delivered between 9am - 5pm.
- Please ensure you provide your correct and complete address, including a company name where necessary, and a contact telephone number.
- We use Australia Post for all Australian and international deliveries.
If you have any further enquiries regarding our returns policy please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Import Duties & Taxes
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; School Uniforms Australia has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you may want to contact your local customs office for further information. When customs procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery time estimates.